Nina Ottosson Puzzle & Play Melon Madness Treat Dispensing Cat Toy Pink
- Interactive and versatile treat-hiding cat puzzle game designed to look like watermelon!
- Fun and mentally stimulating game for cats to enjoy to combat boredom and anxiety
- Encourages your cat’s natural hunting and foraging instincts and helps improve destructive habits/behaviour by redirecting your pet’s attention to the game
- FEATURES BULLET POINT Features six treat compartments and swiveling seeds and sliding pegs to hide your cat’s favourite treats 4
- Made with pet-safe and food-safe materials – no BPA, PVC or phthalate
- A Level 2 Challenge intermediate cat game that cats of all ages can enjoy!
Make this one in a “melon” cat toy a part of your cat’s entertainment system! The Melon Madness is a must-have for cat owners that want to challenge their feline friend’s mind and help keep boredom at bay when their pets are home alone or don’t have much to do indoors.
This treat-hiding game for cats is specifically designed to satisfy your cat’s curious nature and hunting and foraging instincts. Though this is an intermediate Level 2 Nina Ottosson puzzle, you can adjust the difficulty for your pet with the swiveling watermelon seeds or sliding pegs.
To play, simply place treats or cat food in the treat cavities and swivel the seed over the compartment for a beginner-level puzzle. Or place treats inside the pegs through the top hole and cover the treat cups with the seed, which your cat will have to paw to open up the cavity so that they can slide the peg over to the hole to dispense the treats. You can also use this tray as a slow feeder to help control your cat’s food intake and eating habits.